An applicant can submit the Request for Rectification of Obvious Mistakes to the KIPO either via fax or via post mail as the following information:
KIPO's Fax number : 82-42-481-8578,
* You need to press 011 if dialing from the United States.
KIPO’s Mailing address:
International Application Division Korean Intellectual Property Office Government Complex-Daejeon,
189 Cheongsa-ro, Seo-gu, Daejeon 35208 Republic of Korea
Also, the applicant may submit them through the “ PCT ISA portal” system on KIPO English website, www.kipo.go.kr/en.
The service path is : www.kipo.go.kr/en => click “PCT ISA Portal” => click “ PCT Status”. You may also use the following link: https://www.patent.go.kr/jsp/kiponet/ma/infomodifypatent/PctStatusInfoInput.jsp .
Please enter your PCT application # and password on the ISA/202.
* In KIPO’s PCT ISA portal system, please kindly note that if it is your first time, you will need to run/install the executable program, i.e. “raonkSetup.exe” application on your computer to download/upload the documents. You might find any pop-up message for it on the bottom (or top) of the screen and click " run" or "save" when you see the message. Once you installed it, you will not need to do it again next time.
How to upload Documents for filing with ISA/KR using the PCT ISA Portal system.
1. Enter your PCT application # and password on the ISA/202.
2. Click the “Search” button
3. Click the “Document Upload” button
4. Select submit office, i.e. the recipient(ISA) & the Document type (i.e. the name of the document you wish to upload) clicking on the drop-down list
5. Click the “Browse” button to select the file/PDF document to be uploaded & click Submit.